football

Friday, February 13, 2015

Nasri: I can be an arrogant jerk

Nasri, who scored during City's 4-1 win at Stoke on Wednesday night, has a reputation for straight talking which has seen him land in hot water in the past.
Nasri was criticised for his attitude by Roberto Mancini during the Italian's reign at City and the former Arsenal man decided to retire from international football last year after falling out with France coach Didier Deschamps.
Nasri told L'Equipe 21: "From time to time, I'm a jerk. Sometimes it is better to buckle but it is something I can't do.
"I managed when I was younger and sometimes I went home with a knot in my stomach.
"Afterwards, you go off, but not with the right person.
"I'd therefore prefer to say everything I think, even if it means I'm not liked, even if it means I sound arrogant and a little *****. At least the folk I do like don't have to suffer."

No comments:

Post a Comment